£100000 - £120000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
Solution Architect - Greenfield - FinTech - London
Our Client, a growing Fintech, is looking to hire an experienced Solution Architect to join their team.
The successful candidate will get the chance to work with the latest Cloud and DevOps technologies to design and implement a range of advanced applications and solutions as part of a large scale Greenfield Event Driven architecture. They will also get the chance to design the end to end service lifecycle, APIs and DevOps pipelines, as well as, how they all communicate.
The company is fast growing and it's essential to now start to build applications and value add solutions into the existing framework that has been set up using Kubernetes, Azure, Linux, Java, C# and Powershell. The candidate must also have excellent technical skills as well as confidence in collaborating with a variety of internal and external teams.
Candidates will need:
- Solid background in Solutions Architecture
- Commercial experience working with Kubernetes
- Strong public cloud experience ideally with Azure
- A good understanding of DevOps and how to set up release pipelines and manage release in a GitOps environment
- Strong Automation skills using Powershell
- Good general programming skills in any language
- Strong understanding of Containerisation
- Any card or payments background would be beneficial
- Good API Management
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a lead role in the design and build of a new Cloud Native platform in a niche market and to work with a very high calibre team.