My client, a leading tech company, is looking to hire a Solution Architect/ Technical Architect into their growing team. The role will be highly technical and you will help customers by providing them with bespoke solutions. Tasks will include liaising with the client to understanding their problem, proposing unique designs, and building POC's. You will be working on complex high availability, high throughput, distributed systems, so prior experience with similar systems is essential. The candidate will need the ability to code in Java when needed, to be highly articulate and be driven.
Candidates will need:
- A background in or the ability to code in Java
- Experience with high availability, high throughput systems is required
- Strong, articulate communication skills
- Skills using distributed caching systems like MongoDB, Redis, Hazelcast, Gemfire or Aerospike is nice to have
- Demonstrable experience with complex problems and solutions
- Financial Service or Banking experience would be advantageous