City of London, London
£110000 - £120000 per annum + Benefits
about 3 years ago
Our client a successful FinTech is looking to hire a Solution Architect to develop designs to support their strategy and business objectives.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in banking or start-up environments and be able to work successfully to build a solid platform infrastructure in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Key requirements for the role:
- Develop and execute a solution strategy that supports the strategic and business objectives.
- Working with the project and engineering teams to deliver the architectural vision.
- Responsible for system requirements, detailed design and testing strategy.
- Oversee all aspects of the project lifecycle from initial launch, gathering requirements, design and implementation phases.
- Quality control of client documentation both internal and external.
Key Skills for the role:
- Strong academic background with relevant professional experience.
- Ability to demonstrate high level functional and object-oriented programming and experienced in software development tasks in Java or other similar languages
- Knowledge of front-to-back banking systems, serviced based and enterprise application architecture
- Able to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs.
- Strong experience working with Agile methodologies.