£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + benefits
over 1 year ago
Splunk Engineer - Digital Banking - London
My client, an established Bank, are looking for a Splunk engineer to join their Digital Team.
The role will be working within a small multi-disciplined team with colleagues in offices globally aiming to build a new platform to host and run their digital products. They will be using Splunk to troubleshoot various logs from the development team and predict issues whilst also onboarding, making changes through development, production and patching. The team will manage the software, engaging with the application team ensuring data is visible and properly ingested. The successful candidate will help shape the future use of Splunk as well as expanding their own knowledge of AWS which they plan to move to in the future.
- Hands on commercial experience with Splunk
- Unix background
- Any scripting language (Bash/Perl/Shell/Python)
- Any experience with DevOps tools would be beneficial (CI/CD, Jenkins, Github)
- AppDynamics would be beneficial
- Ability to engage with various development teams
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team with a lengthy roadmap of work.