My client, a leading Investment Bank, are looking for an SQL Server Data Warehouse Developer to join a fast-paced, dynamic team.
The role involves working on the migration from existing Oracle and SQL Server data warehouses to a singular SQL Server 2016 Data Warehouse with an attached SSAS OLAP cube in order to support regulatory change.
This is an exciting opportunity to come in and work on a large-scale migration as well as implement upgrades to the platform as part of a multi-year piece of work.
It's a highly visible, interesting role where you would be taking full responsibility for identifying improvements and implementing best-practice in a collaborative, energetic environment.
Candidates will need:
- Strong SQL Server and T-SQL skills
- Experience using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Exposure to Star Schema data warehouse design
- C# Experience would be beneficial
- Prior Financial Services experience is also desirable
This is a PAYE Contract role via Umbrella.