Our client, a Global Investment Bank is looking for a Summit Developer to join a Front Office team specialising in Derivatives Trade Lifecycle.
The role involves working across and taking responsibility for the production of applications throughout the entire Software Development Lifecycle from gathering requirements to production. It will also include collaboration with other teams within the rates technology area in order to produce end-to-end solutions for clients.
It's a really exciting opportunity to work within a Global Investment Bank as well as gain exposure and business knowledge of the Fixed Income asset class.
Candidates will need:
- Experience utilising Summit APIs for software development
- Financial Services experience
- Experience developing in C/C++
- Oracle or other relational database experience
- Linux experience
- GCP or other public cloud provider experience is desirable
- Java/C# experience is nice to have but not essential