£50000 - £60000 per annum
over 1 year ago
What is the opportunity?
My financial services client is looking to hire a hybrid Support/Developer to play a key role on their flagship platform. They will need you to be customer-facing as you will be supporting customers and clients from a technical standpoint. The client is a growing Fintech who have recently gained significant funding and are operating in a niche and exciting area of the market.
What will you do?
- Your main role will be to support the development and operational capabilities of the company's platform.
- You will be troubleshooting, diagnosing and driving solutions to resolve complex operational issues across the platform.
- You will deep-dive into the code to solve issues, so it covers the full 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support spectrum.
- You will also identify new and creative ways where the team can automate wherever possible.
What do you need to succeed?
- Strong experience supporting platforms built in Java and Python.
- UNIX shell scripting experience.
- Strong SQL experience.
- Familiar with things like Docker and Kubernetes.
- A keen interest in Open Banking