Tech Lead - Java - FX - Investment Banking
One of our banking clients is looking to hire an experienced Java Tech lead to work on a long term project within its FX business.
They are looking for an experienced Java Developer with previous experience in a leadership role to lead and assist in building out their FX Trading capability with a focus on developing execution strategies. The role will involve working on a greenfield project developing low latency Java applications, gathering requirements as well as working with the wider team to design, develop and implement solutions.
You will be a hands on Tech Lead managing a feature team aligned to FX products.
Prior experience in FX is ideal but not essential.
Candidates will require:
- Strong Java Development background (including Java 8, JVM Tuning, Networking, Hash Maps).
- Business knowledge around FX is highly advantagous
- Experience building and developing high throughput, low-latency applications is a big plus
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency and memory management
- Good technical or scientific academic background in Computer Science, Maths, Physics etc