over 5 years ago
Business Analyst; SQL; Client On-Boarding; Reporting; SSIS
Our client, a Global Bank, is looking to hire a Technical Business Analyst to work in their Central Services IT team. You will be working as part of a larger team focussed on supporting the Bank's Client Onboarding team where you will take business requirements and translate them into clear and concise functional specifications.
Other responsibilities for the role include:
- Take the lead in driving technical analysis and requirements gathering of system and business process solutions.
- Provide BAU support as well as functional delivery and enhancements.
- Develop and support all client onboarding initiatives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst to join a successful Bank in a highly-critical and fast-paced division of the organisation. Requirements for the role are as follows:
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst within a Client Onboarding environment at another Bank (highly advantageous).
- Strong SQL experience
- Previous experience in a reporting function or any SSIS exposure beneficial.