£55000 - £65000 per annum
5 months ago
What is the opportunity?
My client, a fast-growing and successful FinTech, is looking to hire a Technical Business Analyst to play a key role in various integration projects on the company's flagship platform. The company are building a distributed trading platform running on the Cloud for clients within the Investment Banking space so you will join as the first technical BA and work closely with the product team as well as third party software providers and technical specialists on various integration initiatives.
What will you do?
- Your main role will be to work with various teams to create technical requirements that expand their solution.
- You will also play a key role in liaising with their external clients to help drive solutions around customising their platform.
- The existing platform also holds a lot of data, much of it sensitive so you will need to work with the tech team on technical solutions around the security of multiple data sets.
- This will all be done in an Agile (Scrum) environment.
What do you need to succeed?
- They want a detail-orientated BA with financial services experience ideally across Investment Banking.
- Strong SQL and VBA experience.
- Proven track record working on system integration or regulatory technology projects.
- Previous experience working in an Agile-delivery team.
What can they offer you?
- The chance to develop the role into one where you will have a team within a few years.
- A supportive environment where leadership is genuinely passionate about excelling your career.
- Paid training and the chance to shape your own career path.
- Extremely flexible working arrangement.
- Strong compensation package