£75000 - £85000 per annum
12 months ago
My client, an award-winning and reputable financial software company, is looking to hire a Technical Support Analyst to join their team in London. This small team support the client's flagship FX trading system, so it will be important that the right Technical Support Analyst ensure that this system is running smoothly and that the business and other users are provided with an outstanding level of technical support.
The system you will be supporting is a real-time trading system so you will ideally need to have supported something like this before, ideally within the FX space. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Performing complex troubleshooting on technical issues that arise and ensuring users are kept up to date with regular updates on system status.
- Performing L1 & L2 support and escalating to L3 when necessary.
- Working in a follow-the-sun model and performing end of day handovers to counterparts in offshore locations.
To be right for this, you need to have the following skill set:
- Technical Support experience on a real-time trading system, preferably in the FX business (although other business areas are also acceptable).
- Good experience working with FIX Protocol.
- Bash/Python scripting experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly respected software company within the financial services space. The role will be fully remote to begin with but there might be expectation to go into the office sporadically in the future, although they are very flexible.