£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 5 years ago
Test Analyst; QA Analyst; QA Engineer; Test Engineer; SQL; ISEB; Fixed Income
What is the opportunity?
This is big opportunity for a QA or Test Analyst to join a growing financial services company in London testing products in their Pricing department. It's a key area of the organisation and as such you will get excellent exposure to Bond and Pricing products as well as the data that forms a crucial basis for the company's Information division. You will also get to work with experienced people within the area who will help you build your knowledge.
What will you do?
- Develop test plans and help define the testing approach across the department
- Run manual testing on system software according to standards set by Test Manager
- Perform regression testing and work on maintaining automated regression test suites when needed
- When a bug is discovered, you will be expected to report and resolve the fault in a clear and concise manner.
What do you need to succeed?
- Advanced experience using/writing SQL
- Expert knowledge of relational databases
- Regression testing experience
- ISEB certification
- Programming (java) skills and some scripting experience
- Automation experience
- Knowledge of pricing (e.g. how to price a bond)