£70000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus and Pension
over 3 years ago
Trade Floor Support Manager - Banking - London
Our client, a leading London based bank, is looking to hire a Trade Floor Support Manager to head up the trade floor team in London.
What will you be doing/working with:
- Supervision of the logging of support issues and system problems and updating all stakeholders on open issues using the Service Desk Tool.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Trade Floor Support team provide prompt and professional support to the Trading Floor Business Users.
- Management/Supervision of the Trading Floor Support Team - Defining objectives, setting priorities, and appraising team members.
- Resolution and Escalation of Trading Floor Incidents/Problems as necessary to meet agreed SLA targets
- Responsible for feeding back to the Global Head of Trade Floor weekly.
Experience required -
- This role would be perfect for someone who has been working as a Trade Floor Lead/Manager and is now looking for a change/step up.
- You will have a Strong technical background including: Windows, Market Data Applications and a good understanding of Networking.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver within limited timescales
- Experience managing a team.
- Overall understanding of desktop services and the supporting infrastructure to be able to prioritise faults, estimate fix times
If you'd be interested in finding out more details about this position, please apply below -