£575 - £625 per annum
2 months ago
UX/UI Designer - Financial Services - London
Our financial services client is looking for a talented UX Designer to join a Greenfield project.
This is a UX position that will involve working closely with product teams, stakeholders and business partners looking at ways to improve user journeys and customer experience across their Digital Banking products. This will include working with emerging technologies and exciting concepts, turning complex requirements into elegant and engaging designs. There will be a large variety of work across a number of new projects and everything that is designed will be tested and validated.
Requirements for the role:
- Related professional UX Design experience backed up by a strong online portfolio
- Able to create customer journeys and visual story boards
- Good commercial experience of Sketch and InVision
- A strong communicator with an ability to collaborate and a flair for storytelling
- Able to work in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of branding is desirable
- Experience in the financial services sector is preferred but B2B or B2C experience working on large global brands will also be considered