£65000 - £80000 per annum + plus bonus & benefits
3 months ago
User Researcher - permanent - Global Organisation
One of my clients, a reputable global organisation, is looking to recruit an experienced UX Researcher. Using a range of research methodology, primarily qualitative, you will be supporting their technical design team on diverse projects with a clear focus on long-term insights.
Specifically guiding on the strategy of their digital transformation program, you will be leading on user research and gathering insights into customer-focused solutions, sharing ideas and collaborating with their international teams.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience working as a UX researcher in a professional environment
- Knowledge of both qualitative and quantitative research practices
- Have excellent communication skills and prior experience collaborating with stakeholders
- Be naturally curious and eager to learn and develop
- Be familiar with technical concepts and terminology as you will be working closely with developers and data scientists
- Have an understanding of design prototyping and wireframing (valuable but not essential)
This is a London-based role with a flexible hybrid approach to remote/office working.
If you are ambitious, motivated and keen to join an international and vibrant community, apply today!