City of London, London
£400 - £500 per day
over 1 year ago
6 months +
ASAP - 4 weeks
UX/UI Designer - Financial Services - London
Our financial services client is looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to join their innovation team in London to work with emerging technologies on new and exciting concepts.
The role is a hybrid UX/UI position that will involve working closely with product stakeholders and business partners at their in-house design centre, turning complex requirements into elegant and engaging designs. There will be a huge variety of work across a number of projects including commerce and payment micro-services. Everything that is designed will be tested and validated and the ideal candidate will be able to sketch on paper as well using digital designer tools.
You will be involved from the early stages of research, through the design process and work with innovative technologies such as cardless payments and physical/digital world interaction.
Requirements for the role:
- Related professional UX/UI Design experience backed up by a strong online portfolio
- Able to create customer journeys and visual story boards in Keynote and PowerPoint
- Good commercial experience of Sketch, Adobe CC and Prototyping tools
- Experience working on Mobile platforms
- A strong communicator with an ability to collaborate and a flair for storytelling
- Able to work in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of branding is desirable
- Experience in the financial sector is a bonus