£65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
Lead UX/UI Designer - Financial Services- London - £65-75k
Our Financial Services client are looking for a UX Designer to lead on a range of Digital Projects, on an initial 6 month Fixed-Term-Contract.
With a culture and focus on design thinking, you'll be part of the hands-on driving force behind some large-scale, high-quality Financial products. With the aim of transforming complex tasks into easy-to-use designs, you'll be working alongside Product Managers to gauge usability of new and existing products, keeping up-to-date with UX trends and producing sketches and mock-ups. There's great scope to impart your ideas and have a big impact on innovative products that will used by their large and growing customer-base, so if you have experience in leading UX design projects, this could be a great opportunity for your next step.
Requirements for the role:
- Related professional UX/UI Design experience backed up by a strong online portfolio
- Experience in an Agile environment and as a Lead Designer
- Ability to take a project from research through to go-live
- Skilled using design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Adobe Illustrator
- Web Design and UX/UI mobile applications