We're all about People...
So we’d be nothing without our outstanding and highly-skilled team who come from all walks of life.
Whilst we work in a professional and demanding market we never lose sight of the ‘fun’ factor. Whether it be exciting personal incentives, team events, or simply knowing that you’re working with genuine friends, we want our employees to love coming to work.
Our culture, commission structure and working environment provide the perfect platform, coupled with unrivalled opportunity for progression and access to some of the world’s leading clients.
We give you the autonomy to build your desk and grow our company together, putting you on the path to become a future leader.
some Of our Perks
We hire people who love what they do and are passionate about recruitment. In exchange we want you to be rewarded with a mature environment where no one is taken for granted. You can look forward to:
- Weekends away to European locations
- Quarterly Team activities
- High achievers lunches to Michelin starred restaurants
- Annual & Monthly awards with prizes
- Excellent commission structure
- Fantastic offices in the City
- Dress down and early finish Friday
- No KPI’s, call times or micro management
- Attendance at industry/tech conferences
- Regular charity fund raising
- Social events, nights out & team lunches
- Amazing end of year/Christmas party
- Training and development
- Accelerated career progression
- Contributed pension scheme
- Closed between Xmas and New Year
- Women in Recruitment Membership
A Platform For Success
We believe in creating an environment where people are set up to succeed, so with support and advice from some of the industry’s best recruiters, your career couldn’t be in safer hands.
We find the best way for you to develop your own career in a way that suits you. We look at what you want to achieve, not only for the business and in your career, but in your personal life too.
We support you through the following:
- Bespoke in-house Vertus training plan
- Monthly & Quarterly individual reviews
- Clear promotion criteria
- Personal development plans
- Ongoing feedback and mentoring
- Tailored personal incentives / benchmarks
- The most up to date technology & tools
With a clear progression structure set out from the start we have designed multiple routes to success. Whether you want to be a top biller, client relationship manager, team manager, or even start up a new division we have a clearly defined pathway to help you achieve this.
Couple this with uncapped commission, incentive trips and top performer lunches, and it means there are plenty of rewards along the way too!
If you are interested in joining an inclusive, rewards based culture then please call us on +44 (0)203 141 6450 or submit your details via our Careers at Vertus enquiry form.
Careers at Vertus
“Joining Vertus was an exciting prospect as I knew that the company was going from strength to strength and from day one I was given extensive training.
"In just over a year at the company, I have achieved 2 promotions and attended the annual summer incentive for high achievers, as well as, making it onto every quarterly high achiever's lunch”
“I have never worked for more passionate people where the energy and love for their work is infectious”